Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do a girl a favor and...

I let some girl downtown use my phone and since then I have gotten the following text messages...

"Whats your name?"

I don't respond.

A little bit later...

"Did that girl look like a hooker?"

"Hello?"

Then I saw that girl in front of Dream Girls downtown and promptly ignored her.

Two nights later more texts from the guy she called...

"Whats good"

Then this morning...

"whats poppin"

I write back something weird, like this is not my ex-girlfriend's phone, stop texting me (don't ask me why).

He replies...

"Stop playin girl im tryna get some of that bomb head"

Bomb head?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't really need a translation for that do you?

Think you got the same quote about "thats the bomb" as we do in Germany.
So you know what he wants ;-)